Added Value Services
Our core Added Value Services consist of...
- Business Growth
- Business Valuations
- Business Plans
- Management Systems
- Raising Finance
- Strategic Planning
Business growth services include...
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be - see strategic planning;
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be;
- Bench-marking against other businesses in your industry - do you know how you compare to the best and the average in your industry;
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow;
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators;
- Marketing strategy;
- Unique selling point development;
- Pricing strategy - have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth;
- Improving the potential of your team members;
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve.
For more information see our ...
Valuations can be required for...
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals;
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities;
- Business sales and purchases;
- Business mergers;
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes;
- Raising finance;
- Company buy back of shares;
- Tax planning;
- Financial reporting requirements;
- Shareholder/partner disputes;
- Pension and exit planning.
We can provide business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.
Business plans are also regularly needed to support finance applications, especially bank lending.
We can assist with all aspects of the business plan including...
- Business strategy and goal setting;
- Cash flow forecasts;
- Profit forecasts;
- All written elements of the plan such as business background, marketing plan, SWOT analysis, markets, competition and all of the other key elements that need presenting in the most suitable way to lenders.
After you've produced the plan, you need to monitor how you are doing against the plan and we can help you with this.
See our helpsheet on writing a business plan.
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls that will enable you to take full control of your business.
This can include...
- Cash controls;
- Debtor control;
- Stock control;
- Purchasing systems;
- Cost controls;
- Financial reporting systems.
Reliable management information allows you to react quickly to changing business needs.
Do you know the most likely source of finance
at the best rates?
Through our close working relationships with finance sources we can assist in advising on the right type of finance for you and offer advice on...
- Bank loans and overdrafts;
- Hire purchase;
- Personal loans;
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting;
- Leasing and contract hire;
- Venture capital;
- Private investment sources.
For more information see our:
You've probably been told many times that planning is crucial to success in business but somehow you've never quite got round to it.
Rather than having a planned strategy you run your business by...
- Trusting your intuition;
- Using instant decisions;
- And generally riding the rollercoaster.
That may well work and we do realise that gut feelings are a crucial business skill in successful entrepreneurs. But planning is still crucial. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
Our strategic planning service helps you...
- Agree on long-term strategic goals both personally and for the business;
- Identify where you are now;
- Work ON the business so that you can spend less time working IN it;
- Indentify the blocks in the strategy;
- Agree an operational strategy to overcome the blocks and meet those goals;
- Develop business growth systems;
- Grow a great team of people;
- Monitor your results against those goals;
- Manage the money in your business;
- Develop an exit strategy.
The result is an agreed ACTION PLAN.
For more information see our ...
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation or a fixed fee quote.